Re: language question

Nicole Massey <nyyki@...>

Zjeanne might work.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Jim
Hamilton via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, September 05, 2015 2:35 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Jim Hamilton
Subject: RE: language question

I too know someone by the name, Jeanne. It is almost impossible to get
the "soft" J sound. The closest that I have been able to come, with
her name, is "jian". The sound is correct, except for the slightly
harder "J" sound. At least, I recognize her name, and it's much better
than "Jeannie", or "Janine".
Give it a try.

Jim H