From: Pablo Morales via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, September 05, 2015 5:53 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Pablo Morales
Subject: Use of virtual ribbons and keyboard manager

I read the instructions to switch the echo level, and those instructions
were very good.
Now I am trying to use a keystroke to switch the use of virtual ribbons,
but when I look for use of virtual ribbons or something like that, it
doesn't appear in the default list. There is a way to switch the virtual
ribbons on or off through a keystroke?
Maybe through a script, but I have no idea what is the function to switch
the virtual ribbon function on/off.
Thanks for any help.