From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Daniel McBride
via Jfw
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2015 2:40 PM
To: blindtech@groups.io
Cc: Daniel McBride <dlmlaw@sbcglobal.net>; Jaws User Group
<jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Subject: list of stations - free football radio

Dear Group:

This is for all of you guys and gals interested in football. In early
August, Virtual Knight posted a message regarding the website
freefootballradio.com

In the 3 weeks of preseason games since Knight's post, I have been tracking
all 32 teams on this site. At one time, or another, I successfully listened
to the games of 26 teams' through this site. Six teams: Green Bay,
Jacksonville, Miami, Minnesota, San Diego and Seattle were blacked out due
to contract and copyright issues, and I was never able to receive their
games through their stations. I was, however, able to listen to these 6
teams games on the station of their opponent.

Below is the complete list in alphabetical order with the radio stationed on
which I managed to get the games.

I wish to thank Virtual Knight for his post in early August. I love football
and I am looking forward to a great season of free football listening to
noon games and afternoon games during which my Dallas Cowboys aren't
playing. Again, thank you Virtual Knight for this awesome lead.

Daniel McBride
Fort Worth, Texas

Arizona Cardinals KBLU 560
Atlanta Falcons WIOL 95.7