From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Mike B. via
Jfw
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 3:09 PM
To: JFW List
Cc: Mike B.
Subject: FS Podcast Jaws17 New Features, Part 1

Howdy All,

You can download this podcast by clicking on the link below. This is part 1

of 2, & I don't know when part 2 will be published.

http://podcast.freedomscientific.com/FSCast/episodes/FSCast113-JAWS_17_part1.mp3

Published: Wed, 02 Sep 2015 13:15:00 GMT
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool. Go Dodgers!