Hi

chris hallsworth <christopherh40@...>

Hello all.
After what I am seeing with the JAWS 13 public beta, which is very impressive I must say, I have considered coming back. And now I am here. I love the new features. Convenient OCR will come in handy for many scenarios for me, especially because I deal with a lot of virtual machines that wouldn't be accessible otherwise. I know I heavily criticized the program in the past, and I am sincerely sorry for all that, but I am ready to move on and am happy to use JAWS as a backup screen reader as a 40 minute demo. My system is Windows 7 Professional 32 bit. I also have a Windows 7 32 bit netbook running Home Premium.
Take care and cheers.
--

Chris Hallsworth
Sent from Thunderbird