Re: using jaws16 with windows10?

Ann Byrne

What is the windows 10 equivalent keystroke for alt-tab????

thanks.

At 01:58 PM 9/1/2015, you wrote:
Also using JAWS 16 with Windows 10, and it works really well.

Allen

I use to have a handle on life, but it broke off!

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Londa Peterson
via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2015 12:01 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.' <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Londa Peterson <lpeterson@vrocp.org>
Subject: RE: using jaws16 with windows10?

JAWS 16 is working fairly well with Windows 10 on my laptop. It's certainly
much more than minimal. If JAWS 16 latest build isn't working well for you,
you need to uninstall and reinstall it. It will work much better after that.

On 2015-08-31 10:12 PM, Carliss via Jfw wrote:
Hello Listers,

I just baught a windows10 notebook. But I can't fine the settings for the
network. in other words, I can not get on the net.

Please help!

oh, by the way, are there some special settings in windows10 that I need
know for my computer to work right? Please if you will, let me know about
them.

Thanks!

Carliss