From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Bissett, Tom
Sent: 16 September 2011 16:50
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Customizing the OCR Voice

Hi dorothy, The convenient OCR in jaws 13 is not a replacement for doing
OCR on a document but rather it is designed to perform OCR on screen
elements. Not only does it perform OCR on the screen element, it also
allows you to move through the results with the jaws cursor and if it has
clickable spots you can use the jaws mouse click "NUMPAD slash" to activate
the control.
As some one stated earlier to day they were able to register some software
that had a totally graphical screen.
Regards
Tom Bisset