From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Michael Mote
via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2015 11:38 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Michael Mote <miketmote73@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Firefox 40 question

I would try pressing Alt D instead of Control L.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 31, 2015, at 6:47 PM, Tom Behler via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
wrote:

Hello, everyone.

Typically, with Firefox, I use the control L command, after which I
can paste a web site address into the edit box, and hit enter. I'm
then able to open The web site from that point.

However, I'm finding that the control L command no longer works with
Firefox 40.

Has anyone noticed this change, and are there good work-arounds?

I have gotten to the point where I actually prefer Firefox to Internet
Explorer for accessing and navigating web sites, so this apparent
change in Firefox behavior is somewhat disconcerting.

I'm using Jaws 16 and Windows 7 here.

Thank you.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan