From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Dorothy
Sent: September 16, 2011 11:31 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Customizing the OCR Voice

Yes and a great many to read about jaws13, but since I am not taking risks
myself testing, I merely wonder if the ocR is just a gimmick or really
useful regards dorothy. I cannot imagine fs who want to sell open book of
course giving much of use away, it is what then just a titbityou will have
heard it which voices does use, I have paid for jaws 13 in December it
would have cost more in January, never mind I see you are all having great
fun dorothy?