Re: Firefox 40 question

Jane Withers <pitre4@...>

I attempted to use Firefox a year or so ago and had difficulty. Was told by Freedom Scientific that it didi not work well with JAWS.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Russell Solowoniuk via Jfw
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 9:12 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Russell Solowoniuk
Subject: Re: Firefox 40 question

I am finding that Firefox 40 keeps switching from one open tab to another without me doing anything but reading a page. It’s quite annoying. It also takes a very long time to load some web pages.

Is anyone else finding Firefox switching tabs on its own?

Thanks,

Russell
On Aug 31, 2015, at 6:06 PM, Gennie Eachus via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

Yes, Have had this problem for several days. Firefox keeps crashing and has
to restart. Control-l let me type one web address, but when I tried
control-l for another address, it wouldn't work.