JAWS, iTunes, and questions

Jim Portillo

Hello,

I have a couple of questions. I've not used iTunes in a while using my JAWS
computer with Windows 7 and JAWS 16. I need to learn three things to be
able to use my iPhone with this computer and version of JAWS.

First, how do I create a playlist with music I might already have on the
computer?

Second, how can I transfer things like music or movies?

Finally, how can I convert music that is mainly in mp3 format?

Again, it's been a while, and I need a refresher, especially with this new
iTunes and JAWS for it to work with my iPhone 6.

Thanks.