From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Tom Behler via
Jfw
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 6:48 PM
To: Jaws users list <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>; 'The Jaws for Windows
support list.' <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Tom Behler <tombehler@gmail.com>
Subject: Firefox 40 question

Hello, everyone.

Typically, with Firefox, I use the control L command, after which I can
paste a web site address into the edit box, and hit enter. I'm then able to
open The web site from that point.

However, I'm finding that the control L command no longer works with
Firefox 40.

Has anyone noticed this change, and are there good work-arounds?

I have gotten to the point where I actually prefer Firefox to Internet
Explorer for accessing and navigating web sites, so this apparent change in
Firefox behavior is somewhat disconcerting.

I'm using Jaws 16 and Windows 7 here.

Thank you.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan