From: "majno via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "majno" <alfred.hl@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2015 05:11 AM
Subject: Re: JAWS and Punctuation

yes, i have a hot key created, so is posibble.

El 30/08/2015 a las 6:56, Adrian Spratt via Jfw escribió:
Although this method involves a menu, it isn't onerous. Press JAWS key+v
to open the quick settings dialog. Then press p until JAWS verbalizes
"punctuation." On my system, it takes three presses of p once you arrow
past the edit field. Or you can type p in the edit field and three options
appear, the second of which is "punctuation." Press the spacebar to cycle
through the punctuation level choices, leave the one you want, tab to Okay
and press enter.

I don't know if a hotkey can be created for this operation.