Re: How to get location from "File Save" dialog

Paul Martz <skewmatrix@...>

Steve: THANK YOU! Excellent post and very helpful.

I see the same behavior that you describe, while playing with this in Word
2010. ALT+N takes you to the file name field, except when focus is in the
address bar. In addition to your work around, I can TAB out of the address
box then ALT+N and that works fine. Weird.

Anyhow, again, thanks, this is very useful.
-Paul