From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Dondi
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 5:04 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Laptops and external number pads

Hi Everyone,

Here's what I just found out from Freedom Scientific. The Keypad they say works well with JAWS is the Lenovo Numeric Keypad model number 33L3225 USB . It retails for around $25, which I don't think sounds too bad.

Thank you for contacting Freedom Scientific technical Support. The below NumPad is a popular NumPad with the JAWSR screen reading software.

The link below will take you to the buy.com website where you can get more information about this numpad.

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=10249594&loc=101&sp=1

Dondi