From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Mario via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 5:48 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Mario <mrb620@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Volume for YouTube with IE11

Adrian, turn off your virtual cursor with a inserrt+z.
then tab a couple of times so that the flash interface has focus and use
up/Down Arrow to raise/lower the volume.

On 8/26/2015 3:57 PM, Adrian Spratt via Jfw wrote:
Thanks, Maria, but not on my Win7 system. In that dialog there is an IE
volume control, but not one specifically for YouTube. It might show up if I
have YouTube running on Firefox, but that wouldn't solve my IE issue.