From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 3:06 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Adrian Spratt
Subject: Volume for YouTube with IE11

The other day I posted a query after losing lost all sound on YouTube when using IE11 as my browser. I now have the solution, though it isn't a good one.

Several people offered suggestions, but nothing worked. Keep in mind that I could get sound on other websites with IE11, and I could also get sound on YouTube with Firefox. In my query, I noted that JAWS showed a volume panel for YouTube that it didn't detect when IE11 was the browser.

I've now confirmed that the solution is to raise the volume on the YouTube page when using IE11. Since this setting is not accessible, it required asking someone with sight.