Re: Bluetooth Keyboard Recommendations

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

Never seen one, but the Surface Pro has something called a type cover--a regular keyboard, I believe. I think it might be an extra-cost accessory, however.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Robbie Curtis via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 10:09 AM
To: Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Cc: Robbie Curtis
Subject: Bluetooth Keyboard Recommendations

Hi Everyone,

Recently a friend of mine purchased a Microsoft Surface tablet for which
she is planning to use at school. She and I have been searching for the
right bluetooth keyboard to work with it. I have seen that some of you
have the MS Surface Pro and I am wondering which keyboard you are using.

All suggestions and help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

--
Robbie J. Curtis
essence64@triad.rr.com