Re: key stroke for desk top

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)


-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [] On Behalf Of Jane Withers via Jfw
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2015 8:22 PM
Cc: Jane Withers
Subject: key stroke for desk top

I believe I have seen the keystroke for getting to desk top but cannot find it now. When I minimize, I get start menu first and then desk top, and wish to go straight to desk top. Does anybody know what this shortcut is?

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <>
Jfw mailing list

Join to automatically receive all group messages.