From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Brad Martin
via Jfw
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2015 9:03 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Brad Martin <brad@formyfriends.org>
Subject: Custom Radio Station Website that works with JAWS

I had found Jango.com which is supposed to let you create your own
custom radio stations, and I kinda liked it, except that it has been a
struggle to use it with JAWS. Many of the buttons are unlabeled, so it's
hit or miss whether I can do what I want on any given day or in any
given browser. I never could figure out how to create custom stations in
it, although the instructions make it sound idiotproof. The most I could
ever do was type in an artist's name, and see what came on as a result.
I forgot my password tonight, and I wanted to recover it so I could use
it at work. There was no way for me to change it without knowing the old
one, so I logged out in order to say "I forgot my password". Now I can't
get the login prompt to come up. I'm completely over it and undone.

Is anybody familiar with a similar website that actually works with
JAWS? I've never used Pandora, Spotify, etc. I'm not a fan of I Heart
Radio for many reasons. Any recommendations out there?

--
Brad Martin
My Facebook page where I post online shopping coupons and deals: