Kind regards,

Niall

Sent from my iPod

On Aug 24, 2015, at 9:19 PM, Kimsan via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

I just go to the district website from home, click the email link, then
click staff log in and enter the user name and password...?
Did I answer that correctly?

Kimsan Song
kimsansong@gmail.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Niall
Gallagher via Jfw
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2015 1:09 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Niall Gallagher <nialljg91@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: office 365

Hi,

Do you access your email via outlook.com?
If so, there is a lite version of the email interface which is just check
boxes, links end headings.

http://tinyurl.com/qzvs2y7

There is also an Outlook app for iOS which might work.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Niall

Sent from my iPod

On Aug 24, 2015, at 8:14 PM, Kimsan via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

At my job, we switched over to office 365, using the web based email
I'm unable to quickly navigate through the interface.

I can't remember what we used before lol, but I used to be able to
sign in, press x, to navigate from checkbox to checkbox and there was
a link for the subject, click it, read it, reply, rinse and repeat. Now
I'm clueless!

All I can do is navigate heading-by-heading, and at times I get lucky,
am able to open up an email, but there is when the fun begins. Reading
the email, trying to forward, reply, even locating the send button is a
chure!

I work for the school district, so I'm off for the summer and they
just switched over to office 365, and I'm trying to check emails from
home to get info about the possible strikes the teachers are preparing
for. Any tips on how to resolve this email issue?

Thank you!