From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Mark Furness via Jfw
Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2015 6:38 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Mark Furness
Subject: mark list boxes

Jaws is so slow in announcing which application it is on, when doing alt tab.. So I asked how I can gain focus in those list boxes.

Thank you for your suggestion/help!

Mark
On Aug 22, 2015, at 3:55 PM, Mark via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

Hello Mark,

You select your desired running application, in Windows 10, the same
way you do/did in Windows 7 and/or Windows 8. That is to say, you use
key-combo
Alt+Tab to bring up the running applications switch-to dialog box
Alt+then,
without releasing the Alt key, tap the Tab key to change application focus.
When you hear the name of your desired application, simply release all
of the keys.

Mark