Re: Junk Ware Removal Tool

Mario

The types of programs that AdwCleaner targets are typically bundled with free programs that you download from the web. In many cases when you download and install a program, the install will state that these programs will be installed along with the program you downloaded. Unless you perform a Custom install, these unwanted programs will automatically be installed on your computer leaving you with extra browser toolbars, adware, and other unwanted programs.

AdwCleaner is designed to search for and remove these types of programs.

You can download AdwCleaner at
https://toolslib.net/downloads/finish/1/

On 8/21/2015 12:51 PM, Milton Ota via Jfw wrote:
I posted this the other day but saw no response so I'm posing the
question again in case someone might have missed it.

I'm wanting to know if there is any JunkWare removal tool that is
accessible to remove junk ware from a brand new laptop computer?

This is a Win 10 computer and not all the applications or links are able
to be removed from the Programs and Features in the Control Pannel.

Any suggestions especially for something that is free. Thanks.