-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of emmanrusty---
via Jfw
Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2015 6:55 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: emmanrusty@gmail.com

I agree. However, I'm kind of wondering who will read that. Because the same
thing is listed in the monthly reminder that we all get on the first of the
month.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 23, 2015, at 11:08 AM, Jim Hamilton via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
wrote:

Thank you. I am sure that will save more hair from being pulled out! By
this time however, I would bet that some listers have simply "blocked" all
JAWS list serve messages. This is rather extreme; but, it does work!

Jim H