From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Mike B. via
Jfw
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2015 6:34 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Mike B.
Subject: Re: Shift + F10, alternative

Hi Adrian & Pablo,

The, Shift + Applications key, is called the extended context menu & is
supposed to offer a few more options. Here is the only note I have
regarding this keystroke:

From: Don Marang
I am not aware of any way to add a folder to the Start menu. Individual
files
and programs can be added by locating them in Windows Explorer and
pressing Shift + Application keys and hitting Enter on "Pin to Start
menu".
Holding the Shift key while hitting the Application key adds a few
interesting extra items in the menu.

*Don Marang*
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool. Go Dodgers!