From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Mark Furness
via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2015 10:47 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Mark Furness
Subject: jaws not reading screens is it just me?

Running windows10 and jaws 16 most internet reading with firefox jaws will
not read the screen. Doing jaws cursor or invisible cursor makes no
differance.I hear ok at time but can not read what I am saying ok to. Never
had this problem in windows7. Is this just a new thing in windows10 or just
a firefox problem?

Mark