awesome that will benefit me to:)
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Martz via Jfw" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <email@example.com>
Cc: "Paul Martz" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2015 10:55 AM
Subject: RE: keystroke in outlook 2010 to add sender to contacts?
Just to confirm, this works for me. The steps are as follows:
1. While in the list of messages (in your inbox or some other folder), arrow
down to the message that you'd like to add contact info from.
2. CONTROL+C to copy the sender info.
3. CONTROL+3 to go to your list of contacts.
4. CONTROL+V to paste the sender info.
5. Outlook opens a new contact dialog, populated with the sender info (name,
email address, etc).
6. ALT+S to save the new contact.
7. CONTROL+1 to return to your message list.
-----Original Message-----there, I
OK, Keith. If I hit escape, I'm outside your message. So, right
hit Control C; then Control 3 (to get to Contacts); then Control V topaste in
the new address.
Jfw mailing list