From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Mike B. via
Jfw
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2015 3:04 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Mike B. <mb69mach1@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Shift + F10, alternative

Hi Pablo,

Using IE10, if I arrow to a link & invoke either, shift + F10, shift +
application key, or the application key only, I will get 1 list of results
in the context menu, but if I tab to a link & use any of the previous
mentioned keystrokes, I will get a different list of results in the context
menu.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool. Go Dodgers!