Re: keystroke in outlook 2010 to add sender to contacts?
Paul Martz <skewmatrix@...>
Just to confirm, this works for me. The steps are as follows:toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
1. While in the list of messages (in your inbox or some other folder), arrow
down to the message that you'd like to add contact info from.
2. CONTROL+C to copy the sender info.
3. CONTROL+3 to go to your list of contacts.
4. CONTROL+V to paste the sender info.
5. Outlook opens a new contact dialog, populated with the sender info (name,
email address, etc).
6. ALT+S to save the new contact.
7. CONTROL+1 to return to your message list.
-----Original Message-----there, I
hit Control C; then Control 3 (to get to Contacts); then Control V topaste in
the new address.