From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Ann Byrne via
Jfw
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2015 7:42 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Ann Byrne <annakb@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: RE: keystroke in outlook 2010 to add sender to contacts?

I tried everything. would you believe it just doesn't show up in my Office
2010 Professional? But I do know how to shift-tab to the from field and
copy and paste. (LOL) At 10:02 PM 8/20/2015, you wrote:
Ann,

Just to be sure, did you use the applications key? The "add to
sender" option doesn't appear in the right-click menu. It's one of
those cases when they aren't identical.

Also, did you try Paul's later suggestion of going to the "From" field?

That it's in the applications/context list means it's an MS control,
not a JAWS command.