Re: jaws shutting down

Maria Campbell

Might your pc be going into hybernation or sleep mode? When I put mine into hybernation, laptop shuts down, but I can get it back by pressing power button then press enter for my log-in.

On 8/21/2015 11:22 AM, j Bron via Jfw wrote:
I know this topic was covered but I didn't pay much attention to it. When I
leave my computer for awhile, can't say how long, it totally shuts down. No
Jaws, it doesn't respond to commands like alt/tab or alt f4. I shut it down
completely from the start button and then reboot from same. I have windows
7 and jaws 16. For fifteen years I've been working with Jaws. I've left
the computer millions of times and had no problem. Does anyone know what's
going on and how to remedy the situation? Thanks, Judith