From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Soronel Haetir
via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2015 8:32 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: How to Get an "Applications Key" on a Lenovo Laptop?

Right click though is WHEREVER THE mouse happens to be. The
application menu is triggered where the keyboard is focused.

You could of course route the jaws to PC cursor before doing the right
click but that is even more cumbersome than shift+f10.

On 8/20/15, Ann Byrne via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Often the right click and applications menus are the same. Not
always, but often.
eAt 08:33 AM 8/20/2015, you wrote:
Hi!

My Lenovo L440 laptop has no "Applications Key" as is found on a standard
keyboard. The Applications Key functions like a right mouse click. So,
how
does someone do this without an Applications Key? Or, perhaps better, how
can someone make a key on the Lenovo act like the Applications Key?

Thanks,

Richard