From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Paul Martz via
Jfw
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2015 5:49 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.' <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Paul Martz <skewmatrix@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: keystroke in outlook 2010 to add sender to contacts?

I do SHIFT + TAB back to the From field. Once I get there, I hit the
application menu and select the "add sender to outlook contacts" option. It
works, but it'd be nice if there was a better way.

I imagine this would make a nice beginning JAWS script project. If I put
this together, I'll post about it.
-Paul