From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Michael Mote
via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2015 7:10 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Michael Mote
Subject: RE: Safely Remove Hardware question

Tom, I do use the eject option when removing a USB device like a flash drive
or an external hard drive. On my Windows operating system, if you go to the
actual device under your computer folder, and then press your Apps key, you
can scroll down to the eject option. You should be able to remove it that
way, if you don't see the option to remove it in your system tray. If you
press enter on the eject option, you should hear JAWS tell you that it is
safe to remove the device after a few seconds. Hope this helps!