Re: keystroke in outlook 2010 to add sender to contacts?

Paul Martz <skewmatrix@...>

Cool, neat trick. Thanks for posting it.

BTW, I just went through the keyboard manager for Outlook 2010 and didn't
see a hotkey for adding sender to contacts, so I don't think there is a way
to do this with a single keystroke in stock JAWS.

Best option so far:
1. Alt+1 twice quickly to move to the "from" field.
2. Open context menu, then select "add sender to outlook contacts".
-Paul