Re: keystroke in outlook 2010 to add sender to contacts?

Ann Byrne

Add to sender isn't an option on my computer. Rats!

At 04:56 PM 8/20/2015, you wrote:
Paul,

You can go right into the "To" field by holding down the alt key and pressing 3 (number row above the letters) twice quickly. Each of the other numbers 1 through 6 take you into one or other field (1 for "from," etc.).

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Paul Martz via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2015 5:49 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Paul Martz
Subject: RE: keystroke in outlook 2010 to add sender to contacts?

I do SHIFT + TAB back to the From field. Once I get there, I hit the
application menu and select the "add sender to outlook contacts" option. It
works, but it'd be nice if there was a better way.

I imagine this would make a nice beginning JAWS script project. If I put
this together, I'll post about it.
-Paul