From: "George B" <gbmagoo@...>
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 8:01 PM
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Subject: RE: annoying voice with OCR feature

yes you can change the voice, but off the top of my head i can not remember
just how. if you listen to eric's podcast about it he tells you in there
how to change the voice. i am sending a report to have them make the defalt
for the o c r part different then the one they have it is really hard to
understand. i think it should be a higher pitch not that low one they have.