From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Bill White via
Jfw
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2015 9:19 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.; Jaws users list
Cc: Bill White
Subject: Re: Safely Remove Hardware question

Hi, Tom. In case the Safely Remove Hardware option doesn't show up in your
System Tray, Here's how to get the Safely Remove Hardware back into your
System Tray. As someone else said, this is only good for "hard" drives, not
flash drives.

If you want to remove a flash drive, find the appropriate drive letter
within Computer, press Applications Key, and Up or Down Arrow to Eject
Drive, and press Enter.

To always show all icons in the system tray

1. Open the Start menu with the Windows key

2. Press escape followed by Alt Enter.

3. Tab to the Notification / Customize button and press Enter.

4. Check the checkbox for always turn on all icons and press Enter.

5. Tab to Okay and press Enter.

Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com