Re: Accessible way of listening to NFL games?

Daniel McBride

Virtual Knight:

Thank you for these links. Your Steelers play Sunday at noon, and I am
looking forward to accessing the game through this link. Below is a
statement from freefootballradio.com.

"If there is a game that you would like to listen to just click on the team.
You will be taken to a list of radio stations that are part of that teams
radio network that have internet broadcast capability. Just click a station
and link up. You may have to try linking to many different stations from
both sides of a match up before you find a station that's streaming. If
there are no stations streaming, thank the conglomerate that is the NFL, you
will have to pay to listen. Sorry."

The Cowboys are broadcast on 105.3 The Fan. The Fan has live streaming,
however, the Listen Live button is disabled for 3 hours prior to kickoff,
during the game and for 3 hours after the game.

However, your post prompted me to call The Fan today. I spoke with the
program director and he advised me that the Cowboys games will be live
stream accessible this year, beginning with the last preseason game. If this
was to trend across the league, perhaps we will have free access to live
broadcasts of all games in the future.

Daniel