Re: Visual studio with jaws

Soronel Haetir

If you are using the free edition I am pretty sure it's not going to
work all that well, just a limitation of the product.

I believe 2012 and 2013 are much better in that regard but can't speak
from personal experience as I use Pro (which works very well in my
experience).

On 8/19/15, Aqil Sajjad via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
I just installed visual studio 2010 and am using it with Jaws. When I run
the program, I get some lines telling me that the program has successfully
run, but I don't see the text I designed the program to print on the screen.
I am not sure if this is an issue of properly accessing the output window
with jaws or if it is an issue with how I am using the cout and iostream
commands. Should the text come out in the same wwindow as the output that
gives the errors and other such stuff about how the program ran? Is there
anyone here who is familiar with the use of visual studio with jaws and can
help?