From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of dennis via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 6:39 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: dennis
Subject: Re: Accessible way of listening to NFL games?

a lot of the teams braudcast on they're websites. for example i listen to the chicago bears games on wbbmam.com. some don't. you will just have to try the website of the team you like. you can also, if you want to take the time, find all the websites of all the teams and bookmark them all. i only have two teams. chicago and tenasee. tenasee is braudcast on the radio where i am and i listen to the chicago games on wbbmam like i said. this is the only way to do this as far as i know. hope this helps.
good luck.

On 8/18/2015 4:56 PM, Daniel McBride via Jfw wrote:
Tim:

The NFL is a government protected monopoly. There is no other legal
alternative to accessing the games.

Of course, if you have cable, satellite dish or AT&T Uverse, you can
subscribe to the NFL Ticket.

Daniel