Re: Accessible way of listening to NFL games?

Daniel McBride

Dennis:

I find it interesting that you are getting regular season games on WBBM's
website. I live in Fort Worth and am a Dallas Cowboy fan. The Cowboys
broadcast games on 105.3 The Fan. During daily broadcast times, I can live
stream 105.3 from their website by clicking on the Listen Live button.
However, on Cowboys game day, the Listen Live button is not available for
three hours prior to, during the game and 3 hours after, the game.

Although I have never tried to get a Bears game by live streaming, I have
attempted to live stream Seahawks, 49ers, Packers and Patriots games,
without success. During the games, the live stream Listen Live buttons are
not available. I can assure you that neither the Chicago Bears nor the NFL
are aware that you are accessing their live stream during the game.

Also, there is no real need to bookmark all teams of interest. All 32 teams
websites are at the top of NFL.com and easily accessible.

Daniel