From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of soner via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 12:21 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: soner <soner.boun@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: more questions

Avira products are smooth on installation and are fine during the use
as well together with Jaws Cursor.

On 8/18/15, Sandra Streeter via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Anyone know if there's an anti-virus/security suite that "plays nice", both
during installation and in later use, with JAWS-i.e., that is
"blind-friendly" and can be used independently?

Also, by way of clarification to a previous question: I'm looking for a way
to skip previously-read messages on listserves like ours, in the digest
version of the newsletter. Right now, to save time, I'm using page-down to
skip most of the material I've already seen (whether in the previous digest,
or within the current one, since often, the original request and any
there was a keystroke leading to new messages within the digest format.
Thanks!

Sandra
"To love another person is to se the face of God."
(Les Miserables--the musical)