more questions

Sandra Streeter

Anyone know if there’s an anti-virus/security suite that “plays nice”, both during installation and in later use, with JAWS—i.e., that is “blind-friendly” and can be used independently?

Also, by way of clarification to a previous question: I’m looking for a way to skip previously-read messages on listserves like ours, in the digest version of the newsletter. Right now, to save time, I’m using page-down to skip most of the material I’ve already seen (whether in the previous digest, or within the current one, since often, the original request and any responses are often included multiple times in any digest). So, I was hoping there was a keystroke leading to new messages within the digest format. Thanks!

Sandra
“To love another person is to se the face of God.”
(Les Miserables--the musical)