From my Dell Latitude 630.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Mitchell" <mitch@orbitelcom.com>
To: "Jaws List" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 6:41
Subject: JAWS 13 Odds & Ends

Hi All, With 11 & 12 safely on board, I have been poking around 13 and have
a couple questions.

With Research It Weather, I'm getting readings in Celsius.

I seem to have forgotten how to navigate the Topics list in the JAWS help
area. I wanted to learn more about OCR but could not open the topic under
'What's new'.

I have forgotten how to silence the 'alt' when doing 'alt /tab.

Lastly, the Merge utility is unavailable but maybe it will work in the final
version.

That's all for now. Thanks, Mitch

If the wind will not serve, take to the oars. Latin Proverb