I can't read my Firefox passwords

Delaunay Christophe

Hi all,

Since I can't remember one of the passwords I'm using on a given website, I tried to display the list of passwords which are recorded by my browser, Mozilla Firefox 38.0.1.

I opened the tools menu, then options submenu and selected "Security" on the options listbox. Then, I pressed the "Saved passwords" button. A dialog box was displayed, in which I pressed the "Show passwords" button. I confirmed by pressing the "Yes" button but I could not read anything, neither in braille, nor with speech.

My computer is running windows 7 64 bits and jaws 13. What should I do please?

Many thanks in advance. Have a nice day. Chris D