From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Daniel McBride via Jfw
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2015 7:15 PM
To: Jaws User Group
Cc: Daniel McBride
Subject: Outlook 2010

Hello Group:

I am using a Hewlett Packard PC with Windows 7 and Microsoft Outlook 2010. I
belong to numerous professional and personal groups list serves. I would
like to be able to direct the many emails I receive into designated group
folders rather than have them all flood into my In Box.

How do I accomplish this task?

Daniel