From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Robert Logue
via Jfw
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2015 12:58 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: Robert Logue <bobcat11@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: data graphing ideas?

More to my point. Are there financial market analysis tools a blind person
can learn to use? I haven't done math in years and don't know anything
about the market. I haven't bothered to learn as it seems most of the tools
are quite visual. Plus it is hard for me to keep numbers in my head.

It occurs to me that a refreshable braille display would be very helpful.
However, I don't have one as I've not really need. That would be a large
investment for this project.

What I need to know is if there are accessible tools I can use right now
with Jaws.

Thanks.

Bob

On 8/17/2015 10:16 AM, Robert Logue via Jfw wrote:
Idea: I don't know enough to do this but would like to have some kind
of universal table data chart graphing trending display. Idealy
tactile but also how to make accessible in computers via audio.
Perhaps if I bought MS Office but which one? Don't like ribbons at all.
I want to find out if this is a good or bad time to buy silver.
I look at the graphs on some web pages but they are not often in
accessible table format with clear headings. In fact. I haven't found
one.
I suppose this can be done in XL but have never learned it and I don't
have it. I also have no web building skills.

Bob