From: "Brent Harding via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Cc: "Brent Harding" <brent@hostany.net>
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2015 09:56 AM
Subject: Re: dual source headsets, where to get?

I found a guy on Thumbtack that claims to be able to whip up a cable that
would let me use any headset mic with those combination jacks Apple and
other phones like to use now. I'm surprised even Plantronics didn't know
there was such a thing, claiming the stuff they knew of was like an a/b
switch. I remember one time when I did some transcription during school
where I tried two headphones, and one busted right in half. What I tried to
do was using two pairs of earphones, with the one behind's left earpiece
pushed out of the way to get the front one to sit there.