data graphing ideas?

Robert Logue

Idea: I don't know enough to do this but would like to have some kind of universal table data chart graphing trending display. Idealy tactile but also how to make accessible in computers via audio.
Perhaps if I bought MS Office but which one? Don't like ribbons at all.
I want to find out if this is a good or bad time to buy silver.
I look at the graphs on some web pages but they are not often in accessible table format with clear headings. In fact. I haven't found one.
I suppose this can be done in XL but have never learned it and I don't have it. I also have no web building skills.

Bob